But thankfully this is the busiest time ever for Fairuz and me so that took off waiting in our minds. We just submitted our visa renewal and had our biometric taken last saturday. Went to a baby show in Earl's Court and bought everything there from stroller to car seat, from baby bottles to nappies disposable. I thought the show was a great place to baby shop especially when we got to buy it in discounts and cheaper prices for brand new stuffs. And the show was so huge we didn't get to explore it wholly. They have everything there is for babies and expecting mothers. They have talks, demos, expert advisers and even fashion shows. Think we have all that are needed and it's better to have it prepared now before walking a lot become a struggle.
And then there was this darling lady who came all the way from Msia just to visit me...aww so sweet.. or was it her 2nd honeymoon..whatever.. but she bought me cheeseburgers and her husband was so sweet to treat us dinner!! Yum..
The baby cot is here so we're in the midst of clearing and selling and give away all unused stuffs in this house and shipping it to Malaysia.
To Farah Rasol from Australia, thank you for the surprise gifts! You're so sweet saving us some bucks there. For a moment there Fairuz was just starting to nag me when he thought I was doing shopping behind his back. Haha
I could not thank you enough for showering us with these baby's stuffs. It will be put to good use and congratulation too on being pregnant second time. May Allah s.w.t bless you, the family and the baby to come with great health.
Lastly, I'm busy finishing one of my thesis chapter before I take a break from my PhD for maybe a few months. Ahhh I need this break.
And also, I'm starting out a new project! I'll tell you when it's ready. I can't wait!
For the pregnancy here's the milestones
1. The baby is kicking or stretching a storm as I can now feel his huge force.
2. I have hospital appointments more than ever now and it always seems to operate like a vampire. Taking my blood more than ever.
3. Had my flu jab and FBC blood count test this morning (to check if I have anemia)
4. Just had a Glucose Tolerance Test last week which again the vampire process took my blood 3 times. Thankfully I didn't faint.
5. I have antenatal classes in a few weeks time.
6. Regular midwives meeting now that I have 2 more months to go.
So say your prayers for me in the next 2 months and during labour. I hope everything will go all fine and dandy. Till next update then!