Other than there are sales going on here and there (uuuhhh harrods just sent me a reminder), it is also the starting of a new spring term and a new year at the same time. That's 2 resolutions list for some of us. Have you broke any of yours yet? I hope not.
After having a month of holiday without exercising and luxuries eating habits, one of my new year resolutions or simply new spring term to do list is
After so many unhealthy and arteries clogging foods stuff into my stomach, I swear I grew an extra bag on my belly within a month. And these pictures didn't really do any justice to the habits I've developed during my stay in Msia. To be honest. It's.Very. Embarrassing.
There are many ways to detox the body depending on individual needs. You can google it and you practically can choose the detox plan that suits you best. It is best to do at least a 7 days program as our body need some time to clean the blood. But first, why even bother to detox?
Detoxification is about resting, cleaning and nourishing the body from inside out. By removing and eliminating toxins in the body we can stray away from feeling sluggish, skins and acne problems, migraine, indigestion problem and so on. Then feeding your body with healthy nutrients, detoxifying can also help to stay away from disease and renew our ability to maintain optimum health.
If you're rich, you can spend thousand of dollars to undergo a detox program created by the specialise using state of the art machines and monitored programs. For the normal ones, we only needs a few quids. But by far my most favourite, easy and 'doesn't need to spend on' detox program are
1. Drink a glass of hot water with a thick sliced organic unwaxed lemon upon waking up.
2. Drink a lot more plain water throughout the day.
3. Fasting but when breaking the fast, healthy foods are your intakes. And don't eat a lot. Otherwise it
beats the purpose.
4. Exercising. Inhale deeply to allow oxygen circulate more completely through the body.
5. Monitor your food consumption like reducing fried foods and coconut milk starting today.
6. stay away from smokers and polluted environments.
7. Drink a lot of chinese green tea.
8. Transform stress by emphasizing positive emotions.
Go ahead and try it. I think that we should at least detox our body once every year. I've tried it and after a few weeks my body feels lighter, your skin's glowing and you'll definitely shed some of those holiday pounds.
Hey, now tell me who wouldn't want that??
So here's to a brand new you and
lets just hope that the healthy eating habits will sticks forever.